Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, April 28, 2011

31 Weeks 6 days pregnant My dad took this picture last night. It looks great, doesn't it?! My dad recently bought a new camera, and he loves playing with it and editing photos. He enhanced it a bit, but I definitely need it at this point! Thanks Dad!

So far so good I guess! No contractions, or signs of pre-term labor yet. But I think I am getting to the point where I'm just uncomfortable all the time. Yesterday I ended up going home from work early cause I was so worn out! I thought I was uncomfortable cause I didn't sleep well. But last night I slept awesome, and I'm still uncomfortable today. It's to be expected though. Tomorrow I'll be 32 weeks which is a huge milestone! It's considered their 'viable' point! Yay! So it could be anywhere from 2-4 weeks! That is just crazy to me!

Yesterday I had another NST (non-stress test). It went SO much better. It was a night and day difference. I only waited in the waiting room for 2 minutes, the nurse took me back, hooked me right up and I got to relax for 20 minutes! Baby A passed on his own, but Baby B was so sleepy they had to wake him up. They took a little device that looked like a flash light but makes low decibel sound waves and put it up to my belly to wake him up. When they did it, it almost felt like I was being shocked! But it was just the babies jumping from being startled by it! It was crazy, but it did the trick! So both babies passed within the 30 minutes! Thank goodness!

Well, I'll keep it short and sweet! Until next week!

1 comments:

Blair and Brenda said...

I love your belly!!! Can wait until your Baby shower on Saturday. It's going to be so much fun.